- Websites containing adult and illegal content, malware and etc. are not accepted.
- Ads cannot be placed too close to each other and users cannot be directed to click the ads.
- Publishers should apply for each website separately.
- Abnormal clicking behaviour in a website may cause to account suspension.
- Only websites that have a certain traffic (e.g. 5000 visitors daily) are taken into consideration.
- Reklam9 may suspend or cancel a publisher account if any violation is detected. In such a case, publisher earnings are paid back to the advertisers.
- Maximum 4 ads can be placed in a page.
- Ads cannot be placed in pages those do not have content.
- Adsense-banned websites cannot display AdX ads.
- Websites making auto refresh periodically cannot display AdX ads.
- Websites containing piracy content and violating copyright cannot display AdX ads.